Working with Bows and Arrows
Do you have a passion for children and childhood? Then we really want to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and pension
- Discounted childcare
- Dedicated support to help you deal with personal issues
- We will pay for your DBS
- Ongoing, paid for training and development opportunities
- Real opportunities for career progressionNo uniform!
- Apprenticeship training with Bows and Arrows
We work in partnership with a number of training providers to offer a level 2 or level 3 CACHE Early Years Educator qualification. The apprenticeship scheme allows you to study for a qualification whilst receiving work based training to understand the theory and practice of educating pre-school children. If you are interested in joining Bows and Arrows to follow an Apprenticeship and to be paid whilst you train, please contact us on email@example.com